CityView Chiropractic offers a variety of nutritional health supplements from Douglas Labratories.
Contact us today to inquire about our full line of supplements.
Almond Liquid Vite Min
Vegetarian-friendly formula supports macronutrient metabolism
• Helps to maintain eyesight, membranes, healthy skin and immune function
• Aids in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
• Helps to form red blood cells
• Helps to prevent vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, thiamine riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, manganese, iodine, molybdenum, chromium and selenium deficiency
• Delicious natural almond flavour
Almond Liquid Vite Min is a great-tasting combination of vitamins and minerals, including all eight B vitamins. B vitamins help mediate hundreds of enzymatic reactions, including the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.1 Folic acid and vitamin B12 are also necessary for the formation of red blood cells, which transport oxygen to tissues.1 As vegetarian diets may not provide adequate levels of vitamin B12, Almond Liquid Vite Min is a vegetarian-friendly option that helps prevent vitamin B12 deficiency.1 Vitamin C is involved in protein and fat metabolism through its role in the synthesis of collagen and carnitine.1 Collagen is necessary for wound healing, while carnitine transports fatty acids to the mitochondria for breakdown and energy production.1 Chromium helps metabolize carbohydrates and fats through its role in regulating glucose uptake in cells, promoting its storage as glycogen, stimulating fatty acid synthesis, and inhibiting triglyceride breakdown.2,3 Vitamin A helps to stimulate immune cell development, maintain eyesight and night vision, and promote the natural barrier function of the skin to further promote optimal health.4-6